Masters Level Crossing
Dilton Marsh, Wiltshire
Masters Level Crossing Location Map
Masters Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2596 / 51°15'34"N
Longitude: -2.2241 / 2°13'26"W
OS Eastings: 384459
OS Northings: 151188
OS Grid: ST844511
Mapcode National: GBR 1TC.VYF
Mapcode Global: VH978.DLKQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Masters Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Masters
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Dilton Marsh CP
- Postcode: BA134EL
- Route: Western
- ELR: WEY
- Distance: 111 miles 54 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2014
- Next assessment due: July 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 118
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Dilton Marsh
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Ethandune
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Wiltshire
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.