Meadowside 1 Level Crossing
Badenoch and Strathspey, Highland
Meadowside 1 Level Crossing Location Map
Meadowside 1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 57.1052 / 57°6'18"N
Longitude: -3.9707 / 3°58'14"W
OS Eastings: 280725
OS Northings: 803302
OS Grid: NH807033
Mapcode National: GBR J9KY.9VV
Mapcode Global: WH4JB.ZNCY
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Meadowside 1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Meadowside 1
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Highland
- Postcode: PH211LX
- Route: Scotland
- ELR: HGL2
- Distance: 75 miles 20 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 29
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Badenoch and Strathspey
Unitary Authority: Highland Council
Scottish Parliament Region: Highlands and Islands
UK Parliament Constituency: Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch and Strathspey
European Region: Scotland
Scottish Parliament Constituency: Skye, Lochaber and Badenoch
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.