Meddiant-isaf Level Crossing
Meddiant-isaf Level Crossing Location Map
Meddiant-isaf Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.2257 / 53°13'32"N
Longitude: -3.8191 / 3°49'8"W
OS Eastings: 278653
OS Northings: 371394
OS Grid: SH786713
Mapcode National: GBR 63.0W6H
Mapcode Global: WH65J.95LY
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Meddiant-isaf Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Meddiant-isaf
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Eglwysbach Community
- Postcode: LL285RY
- Route: Wales
- ELR: LJT1
- Distance: 5 miles 23 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2013
- Next assessment due: October 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 45 mph
- Trains per day: 12
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
UK Parliament Constituency: Aberconwy
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Aberconwy
Unitary Authority: Conwy Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Eglwysbach
Civil Parish/community: Eglwysbach Community
Welsh Assembly Region: North Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.