Meddiant No.5 Level Crossing
Llansanffraid Glan Conwy, Conwy
Meddiant No.5 Level Crossing Location Map
Meddiant No.5 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.2519 / 53°15'6"N
Longitude: -3.8192 / 3°49'9"W
OS Eastings: 278720
OS Northings: 374310
OS Grid: SH787743
Mapcode National: GBR 1ZRT.YZ
Mapcode Global: WH65B.9JKC
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Meddiant No.5 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Meddiant No.5
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Llansanffraid Glan Conwy Community
- Postcode: LL285TN
- Route: Wales
- ELR: LJT1
- Distance: 3 miles 3 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2014
- Next assessment due: June 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 45 mph
- Trains per day: 12
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
UK Parliament Constituency: Aberconwy
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Aberconwy
Unitary Authority: Conwy Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Llansanffraid
Civil Parish/community: Llansanffraid Glan Conwy Community
Welsh Assembly Region: North Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.