Medge Hall Level Crossing
Crowle and Ealand, North Lincolnshire
Medge Hall Level Crossing Location Map
Medge Hall Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.6016 / 53°36'5"N
Longitude: -0.8722 / 0°52'20"W
OS Eastings: 474726
OS Northings: 412266
OS Grid: SE747122
Mapcode National: GBR QVBS.YM
Mapcode Global: WHFDY.KQVS
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Medge Hall Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Medge Hall
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manually Controlled Gates
- Location: Crowle CP
- Postcode: DN8 5SP
- Route: London North East
- ELR: DOW0
- Distance: 13 miles 7 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2020
- Next assessment due: April 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 115
- 14 Vehicles
- 5 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Controlled by Signaller
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Axholme North
UK Parliament Constituency: Brigg and Goole
Civil Parish/community: Crowle and Ealand
Unitary Authority: North Lincolnshire Council
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.