Mill Dyke Level Crossing
Mill Dyke Level Crossing Location Map
Mill Dyke Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.013 / 53°0'46"N
Longitude: -0.9873 / 0°59'14"W
OS Eastings: 468038
OS Northings: 346665
OS Grid: SK680466
Mapcode National: GBR 9JJ.362
Mapcode Global: WHFHS.TJ1J
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Mill Dyke Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Mill Dyke
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Gonalston CP
- Postcode: NG147DR
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: NOB1
- Distance: 8 miles 1 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 70
- 6 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Dover Beck
European Region: East Midlands
County Council Electoral Division: Farnsfield and Lowdham
Civil Parish/community: Gonalston
UK Parliament Constituency: Newark
District Council: Newark and Sherwood District Council
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.