Mill Path Level Crossing
Mill Path Level Crossing Location Map
Mill Path Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0665 / 51°3'59"N
Longitude: -2.0616 / 2°3'41"W
OS Eastings: 395780
OS Northings: 129684
OS Grid: ST957296
Mapcode National: GBR 2YF.1M0
Mapcode Global: FRA 66K9.JNB
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Mill Path Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Mill Path
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Tisbury CP
- Postcode: SP3 6LX
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: BAE2
- Distance: 95 miles 27 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2014
- Next assessment due: February 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 44
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Wiltshire
Civil Parish/community: Tisbury
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Tisbury
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.