Milner Court Level Crossing
Milner Court Level Crossing Location Map
Milner Court Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3005 / 51°18'1"N
Longitude: 1.1192 / 1°7'8"E
OS Eastings: 617532
OS Northings: 160325
OS Grid: TR175603
Mapcode National: GBR TXY.FR4
Mapcode Global: VHLGG.CK0X
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Milner Court Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Milner Court
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Sturry CP
- Postcode: CT2 0BL
- Route: Kent
- ELR: ACR
- Distance: 72 miles 48 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 94
- 27 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Frequent Trains
- Large Numbers of users
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Canterbury
District Council: Canterbury City Council
County Council Electoral Division: Herne and Sturry
County Council: Kent County Council
European Region: South East
Civil Parish/community: Sturry
District Council Ward: Sturry
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.