Milton Street Level Crossing
Long Man, East Sussex
Milton Street Level Crossing Location Map
Milton Street Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.8288 / 50°49'43"N
Longitude: 0.1948 / 0°11'41"E
OS Eastings: 554669
OS Northings: 105548
OS Grid: TQ546055
Mapcode National: GBR MTC.VFX
Mapcode Global: FRA C69X.1QQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Milton Street Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Milton Street
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Long Man CP
- Postcode: BN265SP
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: KJE3
- Distance: 17 miles 14 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2021
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 164
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: East Dean
County Council: East Sussex County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Lewes
Civil Parish/community: Long Man
County Council Electoral Division: Polegate, Willingdon and East Dean
European Region: South East
District Council: Wealden District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.