Minety 3 Level Crossing
Minety 3 Level Crossing Location Map
Minety 3 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.6206 / 51°37'14"N
Longitude: -1.9677 / 1°58'3"W
OS Eastings: 402330
OS Northings: 191307
OS Grid: SU023913
Mapcode National: GBR 3S3.7BR
Mapcode Global: VHB33.VJ3J
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Minety 3 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Minety 3
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Minety CP
- Postcode: SN169QW
- Route: Western
- ELR: SWM
- Distance: 86 miles 23 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: February 2015
- Next assessment due: May 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 37
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Minety
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Minety
UK Parliament Constituency: North Wiltshire
European Region: South West
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.