Minety Level Crossing
Minety Level Crossing Location Map
Minety Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.6253 / 51°37'31"N
Longitude: -1.9801 / 1°58'48"W
OS Eastings: 401475
OS Northings: 191832
OS Grid: SU014918
Mapcode National: GBR 2QR.46W
Mapcode Global: VHB33.MDKW
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Minety Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Minety
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Barriers CCTV Monitored
- Location: Minety CP
- Postcode: SN169PZ
- Route: Western
- ELR: SWM
- Distance: 86 miles 74 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2015
- Next assessment due: November 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 37
- 81 Vehicles
- 27 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 2 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
- Train signalling protection
- CCTV monitoring by Signaller
- Full barrier equipment
- Road traffic light signals
- Audible alarm
Civil Parish/community: Minety
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Minety
UK Parliament Constituency: North Wiltshire
European Region: South West
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.