Molinnis Level Crossing
Molinnis Level Crossing Location Map
Molinnis Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.3994 / 50°23'57"N
Longitude: -4.7896 / 4°47'22"W
OS Eastings: 201839
OS Northings: 59219
OS Grid: SX018592
Mapcode National: GBR ZX.5Z3G
Mapcode Global: FRA 07VZ.XGJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Molinnis Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Molinnis
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Open Crossing (locally monitored by Train Driver)
- Location: Treverbyn CP
- Postcode: PL268RW
- Route: Western
- ELR: NEW0
- Distance: 287 miles 76 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due: February 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 30
- Trains per day: 12
- 79 Vehicles
- 57 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No Specific Risk Drivers Identified
- Current protection arrangements:
- Road traffic light signals
- Audible alarm
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Bugle
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: St Austell and Newquay
Civil Parish/community: Treverbyn
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.