Molinnis Level Crossing
Molinnis Level Crossing Location Map
Molinnis Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.3938 / 50°23'37"N
Longitude: -4.7713 / 4°46'16"W
OS Eastings: 203121
OS Northings: 58547
OS Grid: SX031585
Mapcode National: GBR N0.SJ7L
Mapcode Global: FRA 08W0.C0G
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Molinnis Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Molinnis
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Open Crossing
- Location: Treverbyn CP
- Postcode: PL268RW
- Route: Western
- ELR: NEW
- Distance: 287 miles 76 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2014
- Next assessment due: October 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 30 mph
- Trains per day: 12
- 79 Vehicles
- 57 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Bugle
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: St Austell and Newquay
Civil Parish/community: Treverbyn
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.