Monkton Court Level Crossing
Monkton Court Level Crossing Location Map
Monkton Court Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3342 / 51°20'3"N
Longitude: 1.2631 / 1°15'47"E
OS Eastings: 627396
OS Northings: 164510
OS Grid: TR273645
Mapcode National: GBR VZ2.84Y
Mapcode Global: VHLGB.VQ3L
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Monkton Court Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Monkton Court
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Monkton CP
- Postcode: CT124LL
- Route: Kent
- ELR: ACR
- Distance: 79 miles 36 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2015
- Next assessment due: November 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 91
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Birchington and Villages
County Council: Kent County Council
Civil Parish/community: Monkton
UK Parliament Constituency: North Thanet
European Region: South East
District Council: Thanet District Council
District Council Ward: Thanet Villages
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.