Moor Lane Level Crossing
Moor Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Moor Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.9543 / 52°57'15"N
Longitude: -0.9533 / 0°57'11"W
OS Eastings: 470418
OS Northings: 340166
OS Grid: SK704401
Mapcode National: GBR BLG.ZR8
Mapcode Global: WHFJ6.B09J
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Moor Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Moor Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Footpath Crossing
- Location: Bingham CP
- Postcode: NG138AS
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: NOG1
- Distance: 119 miles 46 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
3 (Very High)
- Last assessment: July 2014
- Next assessment due: October 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 66
- 189 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of users
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Bingham
County Council Electoral Division: Bingham
District Council Ward: Bingham East
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Newark
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
District Council: Rushcliffe Borough Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.