Moorend Farm 1 Level Crossing
Weston Beggard, Herefordshire
Moorend Farm 1 Level Crossing Location Map
Moorend Farm 1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.0785 / 52°4'42"N
Longitude: -2.6254 / 2°37'31"W
OS Eastings: 357234
OS Northings: 242421
OS Grid: SO572424
Mapcode National: GBR FP.CCC1
Mapcode Global: VH85Q.F0WY
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Moorend Farm 1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Moorend Farm 1
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Weston Beggard CP
- Postcode: HR1 3SG
- Route: Western
- ELR: WAH0
- Distance: 145 miles 50 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 50
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No Specific Risk Drivers Identified
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Herefordshire Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North Herefordshire
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Three Crosses
European Region: West Midlands
Civil Parish/community: Weston Beggard
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.