Moulton Level Crossing
Moulton Level Crossing Location Map
Moulton Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3454 / 51°20'43"N
Longitude: -2.2448 / 2°14'41"W
OS Eastings: 383046
OS Northings: 160727
OS Grid: ST830607
Mapcode National: GBR 1SC.P8T
Mapcode Global: VH96W.1FMZ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Moulton Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Moulton
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Bradford-on-Avon CP
- Postcode: BA151BZ
- Route: Western
- ELR: BFB
- Distance: 7 miles 37 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 93
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Sun Glare
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Bradford-on-Avon
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Bradford-on-Avon North
UK Parliament Constituency: Chippenham
European Region: South West
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.