Mutton Hall Level Crossing
Mutton Hall Level Crossing Location Map
Mutton Hall Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.2335 / 52°14'0"N
Longitude: 0.9477 / 0°56'51"E
OS Eastings: 601385
OS Northings: 263571
OS Grid: TM013635
Mapcode National: GBR SHZ.SJF
Mapcode Global: VHKDG.C4V4
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Mutton Hall Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Mutton Hall
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Wetherden CP
- Postcode: IP143LS
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: CCH
- Distance: 38 miles 38 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2015
- Next assessment due: April 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 109
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bury St Edmunds
European Region: Eastern
District Council Ward: Haughley and Wetherden
District Council: Mid Suffolk District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Upper Gipping
Civil Parish/community: Wetherden
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.