New Bridge Lane Level Crossing
New Bridge Lane Level Crossing Location Map
New Bridge Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1643 / 51°9'51"N
Longitude: 0.6451 / 0°38'42"E
OS Eastings: 585039
OS Northings: 143887
OS Grid: TQ850438
Mapcode National: GBR QTW.V8N
Mapcode Global: VHJMW.4ZFT
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of New Bridge Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: New Bridge Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Headcorn CP
- Postcode: TN279HN
- Route: Kent
- ELR: XTD0
- Distance: 46 miles 0 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2020
- Next assessment due: November 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100
- Trains per day: 100
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Faversham and Mid Kent
Civil Parish/community: Headcorn
District Council Ward: Headcorn
County Council: Kent County Council
District Council: Maidstone Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Maidstone Rural East
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.