New Cut Level Crossing
Norton Subcourse, Norfolk
New Cut Level Crossing Location Map
New Cut Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5538 / 52°33'13"N
Longitude: 1.5779 / 1°34'40"E
OS Eastings: 642646
OS Northings: 301116
OS Grid: TG426011
Mapcode National: GBR XL7.XD6
Mapcode Global: VHM65.92JM
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of New Cut Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: New Cut
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Norton Subcourse CP
- Postcode: NR133TH
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL
- Distance: 13 miles 43 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2015
- Next assessment due: February 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 20 mph
- Trains per day: 39
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
County Council Electoral Division: Clavering
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Norton Subcourse
UK Parliament Constituency: South Norfolk
District Council: South Norfolk District Council
District Council Ward: Thurlton
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.