Newings Lane Level Crossing
South Leverton, Nottinghamshire
Newings Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Newings Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.32 / 53°19'11"N
Longitude: -0.8039 / 0°48'14"W
OS Eastings: 479771
OS Northings: 381004
OS Grid: SK797810
Mapcode National: GBR QZT1.RL
Mapcode Global: WHFGB.MTC6
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Newings Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Newings Lane
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: South Leverton CP
- Postcode: DN220ES
- Route: London North East
- ELR: TYB1
- Distance: 71 miles 5 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2015
- Next assessment due: January 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 40 mph
- Trains per day: 18
- 1 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council: Bassetlaw District Council
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Newark
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
District Council Ward: Rampton
Civil Parish/community: South Leverton
County Council Electoral Division: Tuxford
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.