Newnham Barton Farm Level Crossing
Newnham Barton Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Newnham Barton Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.9417 / 50°56'30"N
Longitude: -3.908 / 3°54'28"W
OS Eastings: 266045
OS Northings: 117541
OS Grid: SS660175
Mapcode National: GBR KY.NV3Q
Mapcode Global: FRA 26PM.CBC
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Newnham Barton Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Newnham Barton Farm
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Burrington CP
- Postcode: EX379JS
- Route: Western
- ELR: NDN
- Distance: 198 miles 1 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2013
- Next assessment due: March 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 28
- 2 Vehicles
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
Civil Parish/community: Burrington
District Council Ward: Chulmleigh
County Council Electoral Division: Chulmleigh and Swimbridge
County Council: Devon County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North Devon
District Council: North Devon Council
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.