Newsham Farm Level Crossing
Habrough, North East Lincolnshire
Newsham Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Newsham Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.6071 / 53°36'25"N
Longitude: -0.2746 / 0°16'28"W
OS Eastings: 514255
OS Northings: 413669
OS Grid: TA142136
Mapcode National: GBR VVJQ.BP
Mapcode Global: WHHHH.RLFK
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Newsham Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Newsham Farm
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Habrough CP
- Postcode: DN403AT
- Route: London North East
- ELR: MAC3
- Distance: 100 miles 75 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due:
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 65
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Cleethorpes
Civil Parish/community: Habrough
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Immingham
Unitary Authority: North East Lincolnshire Council
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.