Nine Points Level Crossing
Nine Points Level Crossing Location Map
Nine Points Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3991 / 51°23'56"N
Longitude: 0.1885 / 0°11'18"E
OS Eastings: 552336
OS Northings: 168951
OS Grid: TQ523689
Mapcode National: GBR SX.Q5P
Mapcode Global: VHHP6.7307
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Nine Points Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Nine Points
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Swanley CP
- Postcode: BR8 7XW
- Route: Kent
- ELR: VIR0
- Distance: 18 miles 32 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2020
- Next assessment due: December 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 146
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Kent County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Sevenoaks
District Council: Sevenoaks District Council
European Region: South East
Civil Parish/community: Swanley
County Council Electoral Division: Swanley
District Council Ward: Swanley White Oak
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.