No Name No 20 Level Crossing
No Name No 20 Level Crossing Location Map
No Name No 20 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.0882 / 52°5'17"N
Longitude: 0.0069 / 0°0'24"E
OS Eastings: 537594
OS Northings: 245217
OS Grid: TL375452
Mapcode National: GBR K7C.2JQ
Mapcode Global: VHHKM.2SG1
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of No Name No 20 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: No Name No 20
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Meldreth CP
- Postcode: SG8 6JR
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: SBR
- Distance: 47 miles 51 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2013
- Next assessment due: February 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 147
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Melbourn
Civil Parish/community: Meldreth
District Council Ward: Meldreth
UK Parliament Constituency: South Cambridgeshire
District Council: South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.