No Name No.21 Level Crossing
No Name No.21 Level Crossing Location Map
No Name No.21 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.0917 / 52°5'29"N
Longitude: 0.0099 / 0°0'35"E
OS Eastings: 537789
OS Northings: 245606
OS Grid: TL377456
Mapcode National: GBR K75.WV3
Mapcode Global: VHHKM.4P2D
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of No Name No.21 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: No Name No.21
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Meldreth CP
- Postcode: SG8 6JU
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: SBR0
- Distance: 48 miles 0 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due:
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 168
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Melbourn
Civil Parish/community: Meldreth
District Council Ward: Meldreth
UK Parliament Constituency: South Cambridgeshire
District Council: South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.