No Name Number 131 Level Crossing
Aveley and Uplands, Thurrock
No Name Number 131 Level Crossing Location Map
No Name Number 131 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4897 / 51°29'22"N
Longitude: 0.237 / 0°14'13"E
OS Eastings: 555401
OS Northings: 179124
OS Grid: TQ554791
Mapcode National: GBR VD.Y4B
Mapcode Global: VHHNN.2T4C
- Name: No Name Number 131
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Thurrock (B)
- Postcode: RM191SX
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: TLL
- Distance: 15 miles 36 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2014
- Next assessment due: March 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 150
- 54 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of users
- Frequent Trains
- Low Sighting Time
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Aveley and Uplands
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: Thurrock
Unitary Authority: Thurrock Borough Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.