No.25 Level Crossing
No.25 Level Crossing Location Map
No.25 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.9899 / 52°59'23"N
Longitude: -0.4452 / 0°26'42"W
OS Eastings: 504460
OS Northings: 344748
OS Grid: TF044447
Mapcode National: GBR FQR.G8L
Mapcode Global: WHGKD.437Q
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of No.25 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: No.25
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Sleaford CP
- Postcode: NG348PS
- Route: London North East
- ELR: GRS2
- Distance: 119 miles 5 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 35
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: East Midlands
County Council: Lincolnshire County Council
District Council: North Kesteven District Council
Civil Parish/community: Sleaford
UK Parliament Constituency: Sleaford and North Hykeham
District Council Ward: Sleaford Quarrington and Mareham
County Council Electoral Division: Sleaford West and Leasingham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.