No.278 Level Crossing
No.278 Level Crossing Location Map
No.278 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.621 / 53°37'15"N
Longitude: -1.1131 / 1°6'47"W
OS Eastings: 458759
OS Northings: 414189
OS Grid: SE587141
Mapcode National: GBR NVNK.TQ
Mapcode Global: WHDCP.W73Y
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of No.278 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: No.278
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Moss CP
- Postcode: DN6 0HF
- Route: London North East
- ELR: ECM2
- Distance: 162 miles 72 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2020
- Next assessment due: November 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 125
- Trains per day: 154
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Metropolitan District: Doncaster Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Doncaster North
Civil Parish/community: Moss
Metropolitan District Ward: Norton & Askern
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.