No.80 Level Crossing
No.80 Level Crossing Location Map
No.80 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5298 / 52°31'47"N
Longitude: 1.0754 / 1°4'31"E
OS Eastings: 608700
OS Northings: 296883
OS Grid: TM087968
Mapcode National: GBR TFZ.8PW
Mapcode Global: VHL8F.LPC0
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of No.80 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: No.80
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Wymondham CP
- Postcode: NR189JT
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ETN
- Distance: 110 miles 62 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2015
- Next assessment due: November 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph (up)
75 mph (down)
- Trains per day: 64
- 1 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Cromwells
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Forehoe
UK Parliament Constituency: Mid Norfolk
County Council: Norfolk County Council
District Council: South Norfolk District Council
Civil Parish/community: Wymondham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.