North Cove 2 Level Crossing
North Cove, Suffolk
North Cove 2 Level Crossing Location Map
North Cove 2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4575 / 52°27'26"N
Longitude: 1.626 / 1°37'33"E
OS Eastings: 646442
OS Northings: 290574
OS Grid: TM464905
Mapcode National: GBR YTF.XKJ
Mapcode Global: VHM6L.4HGG
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of North Cove 2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: North Cove 2
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: North Cove CP
- Postcode: NR347QR
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK0
- Distance: 111 miles 71 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due: February 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 33
- 26 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Beccles
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: North Cove
County Council: Suffolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Waveney
District Council: Waveney District Council
District Council Ward: Worlingham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.