Northorpe Level Crossing
Northorpe Level Crossing Location Map
Northorpe Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.458 / 53°27'28"N
Longitude: -0.6383 / 0°38'17"W
OS Eastings: 490514
OS Northings: 396556
OS Grid: SK905965
Mapcode National: GBR RXZG.M4
Mapcode Global: WHGGZ.5BBW
- Name: Northorpe
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manually Controlled Gates
- Location: Northorpe CP
- Postcode: DN214AJ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: MAC3
- Distance: 82 miles 13 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2020
- Next assessment due: November 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 23
- 2039 Vehicles
- 95 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Controlled by Signaller
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Gainsborough
County Council: Lincolnshire County Council
Civil Parish/community: Northorpe
District Council Ward: Scotter and Blyton
County Council Electoral Division: Scotter Rural
District Council: West Lindsey District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.