Northrepps Level Crossing
Northrepps Level Crossing Location Map
Northrepps Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.8951 / 52°53'42"N
Longitude: 1.3254 / 1°19'31"E
OS Eastings: 623779
OS Northings: 338253
OS Grid: TG237382
Mapcode National: GBR WDH.KX0
Mapcode Global: WHMS9.BHDD
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Northrepps Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Northrepps
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Northrepps CP
- Postcode: NR270LZ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: WHC1
- Distance: 22 miles 5 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2013
- Next assessment due: September 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 37
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - 2 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Mundesley
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North Norfolk
District Council: North Norfolk District Council
Civil Parish/community: Northrepps
District Council Ward: Poppyland
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.