Norwood Level Crossing
Norwood Level Crossing Location Map
Norwood Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.2431 / 53°14'35"N
Longitude: -1.2118 / 1°12'42"W
OS Eastings: 452696
OS Northings: 372073
OS Grid: SK526720
Mapcode National: GBR MZZY.F5
Mapcode Global: WHDFD.CR65
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Norwood Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Norwood
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manually Controlled Gates
- Location: Scarcliffe CP
- Postcode: NG209JA
- Route: London North East
- ELR: PSE0
- Distance: 147 miles 72 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 45
- 15 Vehicles
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Controlled by Signaller
UK Parliament Constituency: Bolsover
District Council: Bolsover District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Bolsover South
County Council: Derbyshire County Council
European Region: East Midlands
Civil Parish/community: Langwith
District Council Ward: Scarcliffe
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.