Number 168 Level Crossing
East Tilbury, Thurrock
Number 168 Level Crossing Location Map
Number 168 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4717 / 51°28'18"N
Longitude: 0.3998 / 0°23'59"E
OS Eastings: 566772
OS Northings: 177479
OS Grid: TQ667774
Mapcode National: GBR NM6.RWY
Mapcode Global: VHJLC.W87M
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Number 168 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Number 168
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Thurrock (B)
- Postcode: RM188QU
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: TLL0
- Distance: 24 miles 2 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2020
- Next assessment due: December 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 101
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): East Tilbury
UK Parliament Constituency: South Basildon and East Thurrock
Unitary Authority: Thurrock Borough Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.