Nursery Level Crossing
Barnham, West Sussex
Nursery Level Crossing Location Map
Nursery Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.8308 / 50°49'50"N
Longitude: -0.6362 / 0°38'10"W
OS Eastings: 496139
OS Northings: 104363
OS Grid: SU961043
Mapcode National: GBR FJ9.V9B
Mapcode Global: FRA 96KW.VB5
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Nursery Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Nursery
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Barnham CP
- Postcode: PO220JE
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: TBH2
- Distance: 22 miles 17 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 300
- 27 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Large Numbers of Users
- Sun Glare
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Arundel and South Downs
District Council: Arun District Council
Civil Parish/community: Barnham
District Council Ward: Barnham
County Council Electoral Division: Fontwell
European Region: South East
County Council: West Sussex County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.