Nutwell Lower Level Crossing
Nutwell Lower Level Crossing Location Map
Nutwell Lower Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.6627 / 50°39'45"N
Longitude: -3.4412 / 3°26'28"W
OS Eastings: 298238
OS Northings: 85774
OS Grid: SX982857
Mapcode National: GBR P3.QS8S
Mapcode Global: FRA 37PB.17K
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Nutwell Lower Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Nutwell Lower
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Woodbury CP
- Postcode: EX8 5AR
- Route: Western
- ELR: EMT
- Distance: 6 miles 20 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 64
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Devon County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: East Devon
District Council: East Devon District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Exmouth Halsdon and Woodbury
European Region: South West
Civil Parish/community: Woodbury
District Council Ward: Woodbury and Lympstone
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.