Oakmead Level Crossing
Oakmead Level Crossing Location Map
Oakmead Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4336 / 51°26'0"N
Longitude: -0.4881 / 0°29'17"W
OS Eastings: 505191
OS Northings: 171594
OS Grid: TQ051715
Mapcode National: GBR 1C.FLW
Mapcode Global: VHFTQ.H79B
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Oakmead Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Oakmead
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Spelthorne District (B)
- Postcode: TW184HP
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: RDG1
- Distance: 18 miles 30 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: January 0001
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 283
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
European Region: South East
UK Parliament Constituency: Spelthorne
District Council: Spelthorne Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Staines
District Council Ward: Staines
County Council: Surrey County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.