Oaksey 5 Level Crossing
Oaksey 5 Level Crossing Location Map
Oaksey 5 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.6422 / 51°38'31"N
Longitude: -2.0007 / 2°0'2"W
OS Eastings: 400048
OS Northings: 193707
OS Grid: SU000937
Mapcode National: GBR 2QB.YTR
Mapcode Global: VHB2X.8ZNH
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Oaksey 5 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Oaksey 5
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Oaksey CP
- Postcode: SN169TW
- Route: Western
- ELR: SWM
- Distance: 88 miles 31 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: July 2015
- Next assessment due: October 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 37
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Minety
UK Parliament Constituency: North Wiltshire
Civil Parish/community: Oaksey
European Region: South West
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.