Oddingley Level Crossing
Oddingley Level Crossing Location Map
Oddingley Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.2294 / 52°13'45"N
Longitude: -2.1237 / 2°7'25"W
OS Eastings: 391648
OS Northings: 259033
OS Grid: SO916590
Mapcode National: GBR 1FW.9WF
Mapcode Global: VH92P.47N7
- Name: Oddingley
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Gates
- Location: Himbleton CP
- Postcode: WR9 7JX
- Route: Western
- ELR: BAG
- Distance: 62 miles 60 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 123
- 5 Vehicles
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Crossing Approach
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Bowbrook
District Council Ward: Bowbrook
UK Parliament Constituency: Mid Worcestershire
Civil Parish/community: Oddingley
European Region: West Midlands
County Council: Worcestershire County Council
District Council: Wychavon District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.