Oerffrwyd Level Crossing
Oerffrwyd Level Crossing Location Map
Oerffrwyd Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5514 / 52°33'4"N
Longitude: -3.4982 / 3°29'53"W
OS Eastings: 298516
OS Northings: 295890
OS Grid: SN985958
Mapcode National: GBR 9J.DCDZ
Mapcode Global: VH5BK.B40G
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Oerffrwyd Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Oerffrwyd
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Caersws Community
- Postcode: SY175NP
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SBA2
- Distance: 57 miles 15 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 65
- Trains per day: 24
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Caersws
Civil Parish/community: Caersws Community
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
UK Parliament Constituency: Montgomeryshire
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Montgomeryshire
Unitary Authority: Powys Council
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.