Old Farm Level Crossing
Old Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Old Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4263 / 52°25'34"N
Longitude: 1.5527 / 1°33'9"E
OS Eastings: 641638
OS Northings: 286863
OS Grid: TM416868
Mapcode National: GBR XMR.WZ5
Mapcode Global: VHM6Q.V8QT
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Old Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Old Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Weston CP
- Postcode: NR348LN
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK
- Distance: 106 miles 61 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: December 2013
- Next assessment due: March 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 33
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Bungay
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Suffolk County Council
District Council Ward: Wainford
UK Parliament Constituency: Waveney
District Council: Waveney District Council
Civil Parish/community: Weston
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.