Old Junction Level Crossing
Habrough, North East Lincolnshire
Old Junction Level Crossing Location Map
Old Junction Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.6091 / 53°36'32"N
Longitude: -0.2852 / 0°17'6"W
OS Eastings: 513549
OS Northings: 413874
OS Grid: TA135138
Mapcode National: GBR VVGP.1Y
Mapcode Global: WHHHH.LKD1
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Old Junction Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Old Junction
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: LINCOLNSHIRE COUNTY
- Postcode: DN403AT
- Route: London North East
- ELR: MAC3
- Distance: 100 miles 38 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 72
- 1 Vehicle
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
UK Parliament Constituency: Cleethorpes
Civil Parish/community: Habrough
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Immingham
Unitary Authority: North East Lincolnshire Council
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.