Old Lady Level Crossing
Old Lady Level Crossing Location Map
Old Lady Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.589 / 52°35'20"N
Longitude: 1.6288 / 1°37'43"E
OS Eastings: 645896
OS Northings: 305213
OS Grid: TG458052
Mapcode National: GBR YR3.QM4
Mapcode Global: WHMTZ.Z6S0
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Old Lady Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Old Lady
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Reedham CP
- Postcode: NR301SB
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: RBY
- Distance: 15 miles 60 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 8
- 1 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Infrequent Trains
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
District Council Ward: Marshes
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Reedham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.