Old Moat Level Crossing
North Perrott, Somerset
Old Moat Level Crossing Location Map
Old Moat Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.8714 / 50°52'16"N
Longitude: -2.7505 / 2°45'1"W
OS Eastings: 347284
OS Northings: 108254
OS Grid: ST472082
Mapcode National: GBR MJ.TDYS
Mapcode Global: FRA 564S.S95
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Old Moat Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Old Moat
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: North Perrott CP
- Postcode: TA187SQ
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: BAE2
- Distance: 130 miles 13 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2015
- Next assessment due: December 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 37
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Coker
Civil Parish/community: North Perrott
District Council Ward: Parrett
County Council: Somerset County Council
District Council: South Somerset District Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: Yeovil
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.