Oldminster Level Crossing
Oldminster Level Crossing Location Map
Oldminster Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.7156 / 51°42'56"N
Longitude: -2.475 / 2°28'29"W
OS Eastings: 367280
OS Northings: 201985
OS Grid: SO672019
Mapcode National: GBR JW.3451
Mapcode Global: VH87K.14XM
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Oldminster Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Oldminster
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Hinton CP
- Postcode: GL139NB
- Route: Western
- ELR: SAW
- Distance: 3 miles 52 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 15 mph
- Trains per day: 1
- 12 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Infrequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Berkeley
County Council Electoral Division: Cam Valley
County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
Civil Parish/community: Hinton
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: Stroud
District Council: Stroud District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.