Onibury 9 Level Crossing
Onibury 9 Level Crossing Location Map
Onibury 9 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4132 / 52°24'47"N
Longitude: -2.8143 / 2°48'51"W
OS Eastings: 344709
OS Northings: 279778
OS Grid: SO447797
Mapcode National: GBR BF.P5TN
Mapcode Global: VH76F.5LKX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Onibury 9 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Onibury 9
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Onibury CP
- Postcode: SY7 9AZ
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SHL0
- Distance: 22 miles 21 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2020
- Next assessment due: December 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 95
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Church Stretton and Craven Arms
UK Parliament Constituency: Ludlow
Civil Parish/community: Onibury
Unitary Authority: Shropshire Council
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.