Orthopaedic Hospital 1 Level Crossing
Selattyn and Gobowen, Shropshire
Orthopaedic Hospital 1 Level Crossing Location Map
Orthopaedic Hospital 1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.8875 / 52°53'14"N
Longitude: -3.0307 / 3°1'50"W
OS Eastings: 330744
OS Northings: 332719
OS Grid: SJ307327
Mapcode National: GBR 74.Q29K
Mapcode Global: WH89Q.FP18
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Orthopaedic Hospital 1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Orthopaedic Hospital 1
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Selattyn and Gobowen CP
- Postcode: SY107HD
- Route: Wales
- ELR: WSJ2
- Distance: 189 miles 12 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due: February 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 41
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Gobowen, Selattyn and Weston Rhyn
UK Parliament Constituency: North Shropshire
Civil Parish/community: Selattyn and Gobowen
Unitary Authority: Shropshire Council
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.