Oulton Broad North Level Crossing
Oulton Broad, Suffolk
Oulton Broad North Level Crossing Location Map
Oulton Broad North Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4777 / 52°28'39"N
Longitude: 1.7152 / 1°42'54"E
OS Eastings: 652383
OS Northings: 293132
OS Grid: TM523931
Mapcode National: GBR YT8.NGL
Mapcode Global: VHM6F.PZ3G
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Oulton Broad North Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Oulton Broad North
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Barriers
- Location: Waveney District
- Postcode: NR323LJ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL
- Distance: 22 miles 1 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2015
- Next assessment due: October 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 39
- 2565 Vehicles
- 351 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 3 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - 4 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Crossing is near station
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Oulton
District Council Ward: Oulton Broad
County Council: Suffolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Waveney
District Council: Waveney District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.