Par Level Crossing
Tywardreath and Par, Cornwall
Par Level Crossing Location Map
Par Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.355 / 50°21'18"N
Longitude: -4.7047 / 4°42'16"W
OS Eastings: 207698
OS Northings: 54068
OS Grid: SX076540
Mapcode National: GBR N3.W39X
Mapcode Global: FRA 1813.6Z8
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Par Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Par
- Crossing Type: Private Station footpath or Barrow Crossing
- Location: Tywardreath and Par CP
- Postcode: PL242LT
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 281 miles 70 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2013
- Next assessment due: June 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 62
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Par and St Blazey Gate
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: St Austell and Newquay
Civil Parish/community: Tywardreath and Par
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.