Park Alley Level Crossing
St Stephens, Kent
Park Alley Level Crossing Location Map
Park Alley Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2916 / 51°17'29"N
Longitude: 1.0874 / 1°5'14"E
OS Eastings: 615363
OS Northings: 159251
OS Grid: TR153592
Mapcode National: GBR TXW.ZPP
Mapcode Global: VHLGF.SSRP
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Park Alley Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Park Alley
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Canterbury District (B)
- Postcode: CT2 7RA
- Route: Kent
- ELR: ACR
- Distance: 71 miles 6 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2014
- Next assessment due: February 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 90
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Canterbury
District Council: Canterbury City Council
County Council Electoral Division: Canterbury City North East
County Council: Kent County Council
European Region: South East
District Council Ward: St Stephens
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.